Please make note of the following deadlines. No exceptions will be considered.
- November 30, 2016: Intent to Participate Form
December 31, 2016January 5, 2017: Abstract Submission December 31, 2016January 5, 2017: Report Submission December 31, 2016January 5, 2017: Approval and Attestation Form
- January 8, 2017: Request for Travel Award Form (optional)
- January 8, 2017: Mentor Award Nomination Form (optional)
- January 8, 2017: Blog Award Nomination Form (optional)
- Late February-Early March 2017: Finalist Notification
- March 15, 2017: Finalist Forms:
- Finalist Registration Form (for team projects, each student must submit this form individually) with “Parental Consent/Medical & Emergency Contact Form” and “Liability and Recordings Release Form"
- (Optional) Request Housing Accommodation Form
- March 15, 2017: Accompanying Adult Form and Recordings Release for Accompanying Adults
- March 20, 2017: Mentor Workshop Registration Form and Mentor Recording Release
- April 10-12, 2017: MIT INSPIRE 2017 event -- Final Round at MIT’s campus in Cambridge, MA. Finalists must attend in person to compete for prizes.
Not submitting the forms in a timely manner could result in removal of your project entry from the final round of competition.
All deadlines assume a time of 11:59:59 PM Eastern Standard Time. No extensions will be granted.